The Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 is known for it’s amazing broadcast distance. The manufacturer claims it will broadcast up 150 feet. They even have guaranteed it via a 4 month money back satisfaction guarantee. Even though we don’t get a chance to test all wireless FM transmitters. we had the opportunity to give with one a go. And it did broadcast 150 feet, but lost reception right after the set distance. Plus, the sound quality was very good. If you’re looking for one for your home or car, we highly suggest this on.
Keep reading below for more information:
- Stereo head phone jack (1/8″ or 3.5mm)…most common input and an industry standard.
- RCA Connector (red & white)…easily allows for television and home stereo use, just use the RCA connector to plug into them.
- Not equipped with standard iPod 30 pin connector… i.e. you can plug your iPod or iPhone by the 30 point pin connector.
Power Source Options:
- AC Wall Outlet Adapter … plugs into any AC Wall Outlet
- Internal batteries … uses three “AA” batteries to power when not plugged into available power source.
- 12V DC car lighter adapter … plugs into car or truck for power.
- Computer USB power adapter … any computer or USB port will power it.
Will not charge iPod, iPhones or other MP3 players.
Frequency Selection Options:
Utilizes the entire public FM frequency band.
You can check out the Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 by clicking here.